Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Call of Duty Black Ops Demolition on Jungle 55 n 11



Finally another video i uploaded. sorry it took awhile but this one is a long one. But i come at you with demolition this time its a plant the bomb game type not like my usual death match or domination games. Here is go 55 n 11 which is a lot of kills for me. i get a ton of care packages it seems this game i don't get anything that good out of them though:( But still a good game and we end up winning in overtime.

Thanks for watching.

29 comments:

  1. 55 kills? Holy shit man, good job! Haven't finished the video yet, and is that Ice T commentating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a quick trigger, my man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sick dude, wish my kd was that high

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish i was this good!

    Keep up the great work.

    What is your sensitivity at?

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you planning on making a highlight video?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's some amazing gameplay, congratulations on a nice game!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol @ 5:20 you can see the lag xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see you have some skills playing these games, always watching with interest your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cod skills never cease to amaze me. Whats your gamertag, we should play some time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Call of Duty just not the same to me anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thats a great game!!
    following and supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just broke a 360 head set to harvest the copper today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thought the title was 55-1, still impressive though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow amo u must be getting desperate lol

    ReplyDelete